– 1st you will need to be a member of the Photoshop and Lightroom Group on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/groups/pshopandlightroom/
– Then you will need to Download this B&W image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz9qfbq96sdi1vl/black-white-contest.jpg
– BEST Colorization, painted Color version Wins!
– 1 Entry per person. No Re-dos!
– 1 winner will be picked at 9AM Pacific Time Monday March 17th!
– Prize is a PDF of Scott Valentine’s The Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop
Adjustment and fill layers are the building blocks of many techniques in Photoshop. Photographers, illustrators, and other digital artists use them for tasks ranging from the subtle to the outrageous. While these tools can appear to be straightforward, they form a foundation of powerful capabilities for creativity and image editing that give you amazing detail-level control.
Check out the book here from Peachpit/Adobe Press: http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Power-Adjustment-Layers-Photoshop/dp/0321957717/
Thanks for participating!